Human Resources and Administrative Information
DEPARTMENT OF MOLECULAR BIOMEDICAL SCIENCES
Human Resources Forms & Links
Financial Forms & Links
Travel Authorization: To submit TA please proceed to MyPackPortal and make sure you have set up your Travel Profile.
Applying for a Pcard:
- Login to the MyPack Portal to request a PCard.
- Navigate to the PCard Center tile on the Employee Self Service Homepage or the Financial System Homepage.
- Click on the ‘Request New Procurement Card’ option.
- Complete the application.
- Once the application has been submitted, it routes to the Supervisor/Alternate Statement Approver of the cardholder and then to the College/Division approver.
- The approved application is routed to Procurement and Business Services for final processing.
- An invitation to attend a PCard training session will be sent via email.
- PCards are distributed to new cardholders at the end of the required training session.
- If the applicant takes the online course and fails the quiz three times, a mandatory in person training is required to receive the card and the supervisor of the applicant must be notified.
- A cardholder may apply for more than one PCard, if employed by more than one OUC.
Policies & Procedures
ADMIN OFFICE CONTACTS FOR MBS
Bobbie Fox, Department Accountant
Office Phone Number: 919.515.9435
Melena Forester, Executive Assistant
Office Phone Number: 919.513.6454
MBS Department Office Fax Number: 919.515.6464